Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Police Shootings

I've had enough of the increasing media assault on police officers.  More to the point, I'm fed up with the secular press increasingly focusing on the "victim."

(Full disclosure: I've known many police officers in many cities during my career, and I've seen what they deal with professionally and personally.)

The most recent fatal police encounter (as of this writing) occurred at an auto dealership in Arlington, Texas.  If that thug had not been there, trespassing and destroying property, he would not have been shot by a police officer, rookie or otherwise.  

This is not rocket science, people: never, ever argue with or disobey a policeman's commands, and for God's sake, never EVER make a move against him.  Doesn't matter who you are, do not resist.  If he's out of line, go after him later in court or through other legal means.  

You may or may not win, but you will be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?